Set off on a memorable and informative tour of Chiang Mai's most interesting sights and beyond the city walls to see temples, markets and the best attractions this ancient city has to offer on this half-day cycling tour.
Using city bikes, we will ride approximately 12.4mi (20km) on good quality flat tarmac roads to sights that are well off the tourist track. Take in the wonderful scenery, and see and experience a different side of Chiang Mai from most visitors!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
This gentle half-day cycling tour takes you on a memorable and informative tour of this ancient city’s most interesting sights and beyond the city walls where you'll visit stunning temples and local markets. Some of these sights are well off the tourist track so you’ll get to visit the city's best attractions, and experience a different side of Chiang Mai from most visitors on this easy 12.4mi (20km) ride!
You’ll have a leisurely start along the banks of the Ping River where you will ride through quiet country lanes and be introduced to Thai culture as we pass local villages, markets, plantations, and ancient ruins. Suited for all riders, this family-friendly cycling tour is ideal for those who would like to explore and experience Chiang Mai the non-traditional way.
Inclusions for Best Of Chiang Mai By Bicycle
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Light refreshments
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Best Of Chiang Mai By Bicycle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chiang Mai Small-Group Cultural Tour
- Traditional Khantoke Dinner And Show From Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mind And Soul
- Half-Day Lanna Countryside Cycling Tour In Chiang Mai
- Wat Doi Suthep Temple And White Meo Hilltribe Village Half-Day Tour From Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- One-Way Private Arrival Transfer From Chiang Mai Airport To Mae Rim Hotel
- One-Way Private Arrival Transfer From Chiang Mai Airport To Chiang Mai Town Hotel
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class In Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!