Best Of Cinque Terre Day Trip With Typical Lunch
OverviewRiomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso.Walking from village to village admiring the cultivated terraces and the pastel coloured villages hovering between the sky and the sea: this is the best and only way to experience the unique magic of the Cinque Terre!
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourOn this tour you will walk through the villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, admiring and exploring these picturesque small towns.
The Cinque Terre is a beautiful stretch of rugged coast and the only unspoilt part left of the lovely Italian Riviera. It takes its name from the five picturesque fishing villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso.
Cinque Terre have been inaccessible from the land for centuries, isolated by steep mountains and valleys on one side and by the sea itself on the other. Thanks to its isolation, the unspoilt charm of the Cinque Terre is a protected World Heritage Site and a National Park. Led by our knowledgeable guide, you will discover the spectacular coastline.
We first visit the Cinque Terre village of Manarolaand continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmens shops. We reach then, with a short train ride, Vernazzaone of the prettiest of all, where we will have free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafs.
By train we arrive to Riomaggiorewhere you will have some free time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean or shopping into some of the picturesque shops. Here a delicious local lunch is served in a typical restaurant with a perfect view of the sea and the hills declining down to the rocky coves. From Riomaggiore a train ride takes us back to La Spezia concluding our Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by coach.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for Best Of Cinque Terre Day Trip With Typical Lunch
- Tour escort
- Train tickets
- Boat (weather permitting)
Exclusions for Best Of Cinque Terre Day Trip With Typical Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Language Availability until November 2017: English and Spanish - every day; German on Friday; Italian on Saturday and Sunday; French on Saturday.
Language Availability starting from March 2018: English and Spanish - every day; Portuguese on Monday; German on Friday; Italian on Saturday and Sunday; French on Sunday.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable shoes suggested
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.