Best Of Copenhagen Photo TourWrite a Review
An inspiring photo tour through one of EuropeâÂÂs most beautiful cities. Copenhagen is known for Architecture, Design, the Red PÃ¸lse and danish pastries but offers much more than that. Small lovely alleys, old buildings mixed with modern architecture.You learn photography skills so you can feel comfortable with important settings. If you are an amateur or a photographer on vacation, this 3-hour tour provides something for everyone. Our photographer and guide shows you how to capture the magic of the city and give you tips to make the images better. We teach you composition, how to use the histogram and give you feedback on images to evolve your photography skills. Of course you also get some history of the places we visit.
You get nice views of Rosenborg, Christiansborg, Stroget and Nyhavn to name a few places. This PhotoTour through CopenhagenâÂÂs diverse urban landscape gives you the opportunity to experience the city in a new and exciting way.
Know More about this tour
On the tour you get nice views of Rosenborg, Christiansborg, Stroget and Nyhavn to name a few places. This PhotoTour through Copenhagen’s diverse urban landscape gives you the opportunity to experience the city in a new and exciting way. Some houses and buildings taking us back to 1400′s with kings and a central trading empire for Europe. Now it’s your turn to discover this beautiful city from a photographic angle.
- Introduction workshop with a professional photographer
- Explore Copenhagen from a photographic point of view
- Education pack
- Pro review of your images
- Great photo locations
- Learn about Copenhagen
- Photographic tips & tricks
- City hall
- Frederik church
- Christansborg castle
- Round tower
- The Opera
- Rosenborg castle
- and much more...
Inclusions for Best Of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Best Of Copenhagen Photo Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Camera (smartphone, compact camera, DSLR)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.