Best Of Ephesus Tour From Izmir Airport And Hotels
OverviewTHIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAVEL COMPANIONS / Enjoy your full day,private guided tour that combined ancient Roman and Biblical history in Ancient City of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis. This private tour will give you the opportunity to understand typical life of the Romans. Walk on the streets that Apostle Paul and John walked, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take great pictures in front of Celsus Library,explore Roman Baths,Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, etc. Feel very peaceful atmosphere of House of the Virgin Mary; see the Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world. Ensure a personalized experience with your knowledgeable guide. It is a private tour, so you can spend your time in the sites as much as you wished, take pictures from the best foto ops that are shown by your guide, ask your questions to your private guide who will be with you entire day.
Know More about this tourYou will be welcomed by your professional licensed local tour guide who will be with you entire day and tell you every point of the ruins you visited. You will have very luxury brand new Mercedes van with separate driver. After we met you at your hotel in Selcuk, we will have scenic drive to a pilgrimage centre House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit. Our next stop will be an UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized; Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human; Celcus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time; Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians; Marble Street; Roman Baths ; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets, Terrace Houses ( Optinal ) famed with gorgeous mosaics and wall paintings. Afterward, very short drive to Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world. You can see Saint John Basilica from distance. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of basilica. Just ask to your guide if you would like to see interior part of basilica. If you want lunch depending to your request, your guide will recommend you a good local restaurant that you can have best local food with reasonable prices.
Inclusions for Best Of Ephesus Tour From Izmir Airport And Hotels
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide entire day
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
Exclusions for Best Of Ephesus Tour From Izmir Airport And Hotels
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines )
- Food and drinks
- Gratitude (suggested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No dress code
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter