Best Of Gdansk, Gdynia And Sopot - 7-Hour Tricity Tour
OverviewSee the highlights of the Tricity area of Gdask, Gdynia and Sopot on a 6-hour sightseeing tour. Learn more about the culture and people with a private guide, and discover the longest jetty in Poland. Highlights: Discover the best places in Poland's Tricity areaSee the highlights of Gdask, Gdynia and SopotEnjoy delicious polish tradition lunch in one of the best Gdansks restaurantLearn the background story and hear historical facts about the metropolitan areaGet picked up and dropped off at your hotel in GdanskGet to know best-kept secrets
Know More about this tourWe pick up you from your Hotel and we begin our trip by visiting Gdynia Skwer Kociuszki - tourist city centre. Then we will go for a walk through picturesque embankment. Here we will also visit the most famous ship Dar Pomorza. But the most important is City of Gdynia Museum, where you will get to know the colorful history of Gdynia.
In Sopot we will take a walk through Monciak street and Plac Zdrojowy - the most famous walkway in Poland. An unforgettable experience will provide us with a walk on t he longest jetty in Europe.
The last place where we will take you is Park Oliwski, which is located in most beautiful part of Gdask. In this exceptional place you will feel as if you were on a paradise island. We will also tell you about the Oliwa Archdiocese, which is the longest Cistercian church in the world, famous for its organs in the form of moving angels, stars and suns. At the end we will go to the viewpoint, where you will see an amazing view of Tricity.
Then we will go to the Old Town of Gdansk. Marvel at the former gates of the Old Town, including the Upland Gate at the start of the Royal Way. Hear how this route was only accessible to the powerful monarchs in former days.
Continue to Long Market and the Town Hall. Then, pass Neptune Fountain and Arthur's Court (Dwor Artusa) to see the former meeting point of the citys merchants, now a branch of the Gdask History Museum. Go inside the court, where the walls are covered with friezes of mythological and historical characters. Continue to the Green Gate overlooking the Motlawa River.
It's amazing trip for people who want to visit the Tricity in one day, at the same time eat well and have a great time!
Inclusions for Best Of Gdansk, Gdynia And Sopot - 7-Hour Tricity Tour
- Private guide , Transportation , Hotel pick-up and drop off , Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Best Of Gdansk, Gdynia And Sopot - 7-Hour Tricity Tour
- Tickets to the museums (5) Traditional polish lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible is possible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel