This is an amazing tour for people who want to visit the Tricity in one day and at the same time get to know local life and have a great time.
HIGHLIGHTS of the tour:
- Port in Gdynia
- Main street of Gdynia - witojaska
- Gdynia seashore
- Gdynia Skwer Kociuszki - tourist city center
- Seaside Embankment
- Gift of Pomerania - is a Polish full-rigged sailing ship built in 1909 in Germany
- ORP Byskawica - the most modern destroyer ship during World War II, which took part in Dunkirk battle\\
- Walk on the most beautiful Sopot beach
- Viewpoint for Gdansk and Gdynia shore
- Walk through lovely promenade on Monte Cassino Street
- Health Square invented by Joseph Haffner the doctors of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Crooked House - most unique building in whole Tricity
- Pier the longest pier in Europe (512 m)
Its high time we made a break to try delicious polish cuisine in one of the best polish restaurants.
- Gdask Old Town - Royal Route, Great Armory, St. Marys Basilic, Motawa, Old Crane
- Oliwa Park - the oldest part of Gdansk and the most stunning park in Tricity
- Pomeranian Dukes Palace
- See the interior of Oliwa cathedral - the longest church in Poland
At the end of great day we will drop you off to your hotel.