Best Of Gozo Private Tour - VallettaWrite a Review
OverviewAs you cruise across the Gozo Channel, enjoy the turquoise waters of the Blue Lagoon. Once on the it island of Gozo, you will enjoy movie locations, ancient temples, hear stories of Homers; The Odyssey and walk along the Salt Pans all before lunch. After lunch you will visit the Game of Thrones Film Locations at the Azure Window before climbing the Citadel for magic panoramic views of the island before returning back to the ferry.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your private guide will pick you up in a car at your hotel or cruise terminal at 8:45am before taking a 30âminute drive to Malta's northern point. Hop on the 9:45am ferry and enjoy the quick ride to the island. At your first stop, take in the view from one of the islandâs highest points, where you can see both the Blue Lagoon and mainland Malta. Your next stop is Ggantija, the worldâs oldest freestanding temple, followed by the infamous cave of Calypso. Then, walk around the Salt Pans of Gozo â one of Europe's best-kept secrets. You will stop for lunch (own expense) at the movie location of Angelina and Brad's By The Sea. Last stop is the Citadel in Victoria, where you can wander around and enjoy the 360âdegree view before returning to the Gozo ferry and back to your hotel or cruise ship. The tour is about eight hours, you will return around 5pm.
Entry fees to attractions are not included.
Inclusions for Best Of Gozo Private Tour
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Best Of Gozo Private Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.