Best Of Hollywood Food Tour - Los Angeles
OverviewSample the mouthwatering diversity of Southern California cuisine while taking in the areas most popular sights on a Hollywood sightseeing food tour. Make your taste buds the star for the day with almost four hours of gastronomic exploration in a small group, stopping to dine at five different hotspots in Hollywood, Melrose and the Sunset Strip. Discover new hidden gems, marvel at the Hollywood sign and legendary TCL Chinese Theater and get an insiders view of the city with interactive commentary from your knowledgeable guide. Youll leave armed with a list of new favorite eateries and sights.
- All-inclusive tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your group at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. You'll meet your guide outside the front doors of the hotel located on Hollywood Boulevard. Come hungry to Hollywood and Highland, where your small group of no more than 7 begins its combination walking and drivingsightseeing and culinary tour. Home to TCL Chinese Theater and Dolby Theaterhost to the Academy Awardsthis intersection is sure to dazzle with its star power. Other highlights of the tour include the Hollywood sign and the Capitol Records Building, a local landmark since 1956. While taking in Hollywoods top sights, sample some of Southern Californias best bites from famous restaurants and neighborhood haunts.
Continue to nosh in the Melrose area, where your guide leads you through Hollywoods trendiest stores and the restaurants where local shopping addicts refuel. As your guide engages you with interactive and entertaining commentary, make your way down the legendary Sunset Strip. An essential piece of rock n roll history, the Strip houses famed rock clubs such as the Viper Room and Whisky a Go Go, which both have seen their fair share of celebrities pass through their doors. As a native to the area, your guide can share firsthand experiences about the history of the street and the stars its welcomed. After nearly four hours of sightseeing and snacking, youll have sampled highlights from five of Hollywoods best eateries and seen the local landmarks that continue to make Los Angeles one of Americas most recognizable cities.
Inclusions for Best Of Hollywood Food Tour
- Professional guide
- All tasting fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan including surround sound
Exclusions for Best Of Hollywood Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcohol beverages
Itinerary:This is a combination walking and driving tour with a full hour of walking at the start of the tour to view all the important Hollywood landmarks by foot and for photo opportunities
- Loteria Grill: sample regional Mexican cuisines such as mini tacos, freshly made tortilla chips and salsa and aqua frescas.
- Grub Restaurant: this hidden gem is best known for their California-style comfort food. With big flavors and portions, you'll sample their award winning 'crack bacon' quesadillas, their signature tomato bisque and hand-squeezed blueberry lemonade.
- Mozza2go: owned by famed TV chef Mario Batali, here you'll sample one of their signature pizzas
- Greenblatt's Deli: opened since 1926, this Hollywood landmark is known for their delicious deli food and extensive wine collection. Sample a warm pastrami sandwich made on rye along with a Dr. Brown's Black Cherry soda. A favorite of movie stars past and present!
- John Kelly Chocolates: this family-owned chocolate shop, located in the heart of Hollywood, specializes in making truffle fudge. You will get a tour of their kitchen as well as taste their award-winning chocolates.
- Mashti Malone's Ice Cream Parlor: a staple in Hollywood for more than 30 years, Mashti Malone's is known for traditional and gourmet flavors. Only using natural ingredients, here you will get to try their many different flavors such as lavender, orange blossom, saffron, amongst other traditional flavors such as chocolate and vanilla.
- The Confection Co-op: A friendly family-owned Hollywood bake shop known for their variety of sweet treats from cookies to cupcakes to ice cream and more. Here you'll sample mini-cupcakes and a specialty beverage.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a combination walking and driving tour. The first hour is a historic walking tour and the remaining three hours guests are driven to the various tasting stops, where the walking includes getting into and out of the van to the restaurants.
You are encouraged to eat a light breakfast on the morning of the tour as the first tasting is approximately 1.5 hours after the start of the tour
The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
Maximum of 7 passengers per booking
Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
Restrooms are available at all restaurants on this tour
Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at check out.
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.