Day 1: Nairobi Airport The Sarova Stanley
Upon your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will transfer to the Stanley Hotel in Nairobi where you will spend the night, with your safari starting the next morning. Depending on your arrival time you can explore Nairobi or just rest up before your safari adventure. Overnight at the The Sarova Stanley.
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast you will depart from Nairobi for the Masai Mara National Reserve. You will have overnight at the Sarova Mara Game Camp for two nights where you will be staying on a full board basis. Lunch is served on your arrival, followed by an afternoon game drive through the reserve. Return for dinner at the camp and relaxation in comfort.
Day 3: Full day at the Masai Mara Reserve
You will be woken up early for a morning game drive in the Masai Mara, then an afternoon game drive will follow. At certain times of the year the park is the scene of the Great Wildebeest Migration and timing your safari accordingly might mean that you are witness to this great wildlife spectacle. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara.
Day 4: The Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast youll be driven to Lake Nakuru in time for lunch at the Nakuru Sopa Lodge. After lunch, you will have an afternoon game drive. Nakuru Sopa Lodge is cleverly laid out in such a way that most rooms and sitting areas afford stunning views of the lake and the park. The Lodge incorporates natural landscaping with tall acacia trees, winding walkways and greens dotted with bird feeds. The Lodge is a natural haven for bird life and attracts over 50 species of birds amongst the 400 species that inhabit the Park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: The Amboseli National Park
Spend the day travelling towards Amboseli, stopping off for lunch and game viewing on the way. You will stay overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge on a full board basis. Amboseli is famous for its unforgettable views of Kilimanjaro, and an abundant population of free-ranging elephants.
Day 6: Full Day at the Amboseli National Park
After breakfast you will be taken on a full day game drive. Amboseli Sopa Lodge is located within Amboseli National Park, which lies approximately 250 kilometers from Nairobi and close to the Tanzanian border. Set against the magnificent backdrop of Africas highest mountain, the glittering Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli Sopa Lodge enjoys a uniquely privileged position at the heart of this world-famous national park. Dinner and evening relaxation at the lodge.
Day 7: Back to Nairobi
Depending on your schedule, there will be the opportunity for an early morning game drive. Afterwards, you will depart to Nairobi with lunch en rote. Arrive in Nairobi by 3 pm. Drop off at the hotel or airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Time :
8 am Everyday
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewThe title of this tour says it all. In just seven days you will go from a luxury hotel in the heart of Kenya's cosmopolitan capital, on to the undulating savannah of the Masai Mara, before spotting birds on an alkaline lake and herds of elephants wandering across shimmering open plains.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pick up and drop off at the airport
- Personal Items
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Nairobi Airport The Sarova Stanley
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2days Guided Flamingo Tours to Lake Bogoria & Lake Nakuru From Nairobi
- NAIROBI DAY TOUR TO KIAMBETHU TEA FARM IN LIMURU
- NAIROBI GUIDED TOUR TO KIBERA SLUMS
- DAY SAFARI TO OLPEJATA
- Classic Wings Kenya
- 5 Days Wings over the Rift Valley
- 5 DAYS MASAAI MARA AND LAKE NAKURU
- 2 day 1 night sweet water's safari - Mt Kenya Region