Best Of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum And National Monument
OverviewSee the highlights of Kuala Lumpur on this sightseeing coach tour. Visit the National Monument, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the National Museum, and make photo stops at the Petronas Twin Towers, King's Palace (Istana Negara) and the National Mosque of Malaysia (Masjid Negara). Your knowledgeable guide will point out the many contrasts of Malaysia's capital city, as seen in its colonial and modern architecture. Youll also explore the Kuala Lumpur Craft Centre and the Cocoa Boutique to browse authentic Malaysian goods and crafts.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourBegin your half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur with pickup from your hotel. Aboard a comfortable coach, youll discover how, despite Malaysias rapid development, this capital city has retained its old-world charm, as seen in its skyline that blends old and new influences.
Pass old buildings whose Indo-Moorish architecture reflects Malaysia's colonial days. You'll notice a stark contrast between these sites and the modern edifices of contemporary skyscrapers such as the Petronas Twin Towers, two of the tallest buildings in the world! Make your first photo stop here and marvel at the grandeur of this world-renowned landmark.
Head to the Kuala Lumpur Craft Centre to browse cultural exhibits showcasing Malaysian handicrafts, from batik (dyed cloth) and rattan (a type of palm) displaying traditional motifs to baskets and pottery carved with tiny intricacies. Then, explore the Cocoa Boutique to discover Malaysias booming cocoa industry and shop for delectable chocolate treats including milk and dark chocolates, chili chocolates and fruit-flavored chocolates.
Make another photo stop at King's Palace (Istana Negara) to admire the vastness of this compound and the intricate metalwork on the palace gates, which display the Royal Insignia of Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the former king of Malaysia.
Youll then visit the National Monument, a sculpture commemorating the fallen soldiers of Malaysia's fight for freedom from the British during the mid-1900s. Afterward, youll be driven to the National Museum, whose architecture blends traditional Malaysian and modern elements. Explore the exhibits and galleries here with your guide to learn about Kuala Lumpurs history, culture, arts and economy, as well as its local flora and fauna, as seen at the beautiful Lake Gardens.
Stop for more photos at the National Mosque of Malaysia (Masjid Negara), symbolizing the aspirations of the newly independent Malaysia during the 1960s. Finally, visit the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, which houses the offices of the Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture of Malaysia. After learning about this interesting Malaysian site, youll be taken back to your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Inclusions for Best Of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum And National Monument
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Best Of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum And National Monument
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer from KLIA to Taman Negara National Park Pahang
- Private Transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Legoland Johore Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur Private Half-Day Family Tour of Nature, Birds and Butterflies
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands with Strawberry Farm and Batu Caves Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur