Best Of Kuala Lumpur With Petronas Towers And Batu CavesWrite a Review
- Climb Petronas Twin Tower's observation deck and sky bridge
- Climb 272 step of Batu Caves to explore the caves
- Capture your pleasant memories in your camera at all major landmarks
- Shop in Central Market, one of the oldest markets in Kuala Lumpur
- Feed your soul with peace after the visit at religious place
Know More about this tour
The growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala lumpur has always been charming and full of characters. Ascend Petronas Twin Towers, the world tallest twin towers up to the observation deck at 86th floor. Enjoy marvelous views of city from the top of tower. You will be taken to The King's Palace (Istana Negara) a symbol of Malaysian sovereignty, the Independence Square (Merdeka Square) and the National Museum (Merdeka Square). A short break at central market for you to buy souvenirs and enjoy local food at local restaurants. Central market was founded in 1888 and originally used as a wet market. It has been classified as a Heritage Site by the Malaysian Heritage Society and it is now a landmark for Malaysian culture and heritage.
You will drive pass the Lake Gardens (Perdana Botanical Gardens and Bird Park). View the National Monument, National Mosque (Masjid Negara), and the Old Railway Station (Railway Station and Administration Building). You will stop at the Royal Selangor Visitor Center to appreciate the Malaysian pewter arts.
Batu Caves is a massive limestone outcrop, its interiors are home to a Hindu shrine lined with different deities. The shrine itself is located deep inside the high caverns which take 272 steps to reach. Last stop is a local Malaysian Batik center to see how the fabric is being designed and printed.
Inclusions for Best Of Kuala Lumpur With Petronas Towers And Batu Caves
- Hotel pick up & drop off (Kuala Lumpur Hotels only)
- Entrance tickets for Petronas Twin Tower's observation deck
- Full day city tour
- English speaking driver / guide
Exclusions for Best Of Kuala Lumpur With Petronas Towers And Batu Caves
- Food & beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.