Best Of Los Angeles Day Tour With German-Speaking Guide
OverviewExplore the sprawling city of Los Angeles with a German-speaking tour guide. See the best of Hollywood and Beverly Hills, home to the stars, as well as Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, and Sunset Strip. Visit Venice Beach and the Santa Monica Pier.This Sightseeing tour is only for German speaking guests. With a small group up to 7 passengers.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOn this 9-hour tour youll take in the highlights of Los Angeles. Your day begins with a pick-up at 07:00 when youll set off with your German-speaking guide to visit some of the citys most iconic sites.
Start out in Beverly Hills and marvel at some of the multi-million dollar homes of the rich and famous. Celebrities, movie stars, and wealthy business tycoons call this area home. Keep on the lookout for your favorite stars!
Head to Rodeo Drive, one of the worlds most exclusive shopping boulevards. Gaze in awe at the designer boutiques and glamorous stores.
Next, Hollywood is calling. Visit the Walk of Fame and try to find your favorite actors from the 2,500-odd stars along the sidewalk. See the Dolby Theater (formerly the Kodak Theater), the Chinese Theater, the Roosevelt Hotel, Mulholland Drive, and the Hollywood Bowl overlook.
Continue the tour from Sunset Strip to world-famous Venice Beach, finishing up at Santa Monica Pier and the quaint Venice Canal Historic District.
Depending on timing and traffic, you may have time for a stop at Century City or Santa Monica Place for a lunch break or a bit of shopping.
Inclusions for Best Of Los Angeles Day Tour With German-Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (greater Los Angeles Area please ask if unclear)
Exclusions for Best Of Los Angeles Day Tour With German-Speaking Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Service Fee (39USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.