Best Of Los Angeles Tour From Anaheim
OverviewExperience the best of Los Angeles on this customizable tour from Anaheim. Enjoy entertaining, informative commentary from your friendly driver and explore top Hollywood attractions at your own pace including the TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Dine and shop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market and The Grove, and then cruise down the Sunset Strip followed by free time on the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica or Venice. Each stop offers a unique perspective of LAs vibrant culture, plus you get the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at your leisure.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from Anaheim in the morning, its off to LA for a full day of exploration. Relax on your 33-mile (52-km) drive north and pass through Downtown Los Angeles on your way to your first stop, Hollywood. Along the way, your driver will tell you historical facts and anecdotes, provide some fun trivia, and point out where various movies and TV shows have been filmed.
You'll then have three hours to explore Hollywood at your own pace before continuing to Santa Monica or Venice. Walk down Hollywood Boulevard to visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Museum, Madame Tussauds Hollywood wax museum and Ripleys Believe It or Not!. Find your favorite stars along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, walk down the historic Sunset Strip, and get great photo opportunities of the Hollywood Sign in the distance.
Spend your whole three hours in Hollywood or catch the complimentary shuttle from Downtown Hollywood to the LA Farmers Market or The Grove. Enjoy free time to shop and have lunch at one or both of these famous places, with two shuttle departure times to choose from.
Board the shuttle and head back to Hollywood in the early afternoon, and then hop on the coach and continue driving through Beverly Hills. Enjoy commentary from your driver as you make your way to the pristine beaches of Santa Monica or Venice, where youll have two hours to spend independently taking in the sights.
Walk along the beautiful Santa Monica Pier and ride a roller coaster at Pacific Park the only West Coast pier with an amusement park. Or, saunter along the Venice Beach waterfront promenade to view its many street performers and eclectic souvenir shops.
At the end of the day, kick up your feet on the relaxing drive back to Anaheim.
Important -- these are the only locations available for pickup and drop-off in Anaheim:
- Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop
Inclusions for Best Of Los Angeles Tour From Anaheim
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip transportation
- Shuttle service from Hollywood to Farmers Market/The Grove
Exclusions for Best Of Los Angeles Tour From Anaheim
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.