1st Day: Marrakech Ouarzazate - Zagora
Departure at 7:30 am from Marrakech to Ouarzazate, gateway to the Deep South,
crossing the mountains of the High Atlas by the Tizin-Tichka (2260 m) which we offer
extraordinary landscapes. Before the entrance to Ouarzazate we will enjoy a visit to a
famous Kasbah, one of Ait Benhaddou, classified by UNESCO as world heritage, a
beautiful location for filming of major movies. Lunch in Ouarzazate.
Continuation to Zagora by road along the left bank of the Draa. Dinner and overnight
2nd Day: Zagora - Tazzarine - Alnif - Merzouga
After breakfast, Departure from Merzouga to Zagora via Tazzarine through beautiful
villages Jbel backed Tizouguirene. Alnif direction through a vast rocky plain. Lunch at
Tazzarine. During the afternoon continuation to Merzouga and Rissani Mecissi crossing.
Dinner and overnight in bivouac in Merzouga.
3rd Day: Merzouga - Erfoud Tinghir
After breakfast, departure to Erfoud. City tour and then on to Tinghir, famous for its lush
palm grove. Lunch at Tinghir. Afternoon spent visiting the Todra Gorge, natural high
rocky cliffs. It is here that instead of many film productions.
Dinner and overnight in a beautifull Riad.
4th Day: Tinghir - Ouarzazate
After breakfast, departure to Ouarzazate via the road known by the thousand Kasbahs
along the Dades Valley to near 150 km, between the mountains of the High Atlas and
Anti Atlas. Admire the fortified villages clay. On the road we traversing Klaa M'Gouna, a
beautiful village is the city of Roses Morocco. In the afternoon, visit of Ouarzazate.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel 4*.
5th Day: Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Departure to Marrakech via the Tizin-Tichka, the highest in the country, which remains
snow covered much of the year. Arrival in Marrakech in the afternoon.
- Admire mountain scenery thousand colors between Marrakech and Ouarzazate along
the Atlas Mountains and visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
- Visit the beautiful villages Tazzarine - Alnif - Erfoud - Tinghir
- Discover the famous cliffs of Todra Gorge a great location.
- Discover the richness of the desert
- Enjoy a breathtaking view and enjoy moments of conviviality
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
Pickup at 08:00 from your accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Return the Fifth day at 17:00 to your accommodation in Marrakech
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Come, discover and enjoy the Moroccan sahara mestry in a 5 day desert trip.Discover the authentique Morocco in a long Safari, Look at Morocco from a totallydifferent perspective. Come to discover the wealthy history of the Moroccan civilizationstories. On your voyage Be ready to encounter the splendid views and landscapes of theatlas mountains throughout the road to Ouarzazate city/the Moroccan Hollywood withthe altitude tends to 4100 m, then go through a long safari among Ait Benhaddou Village,Ouarzazate, Tinghir, Alnif, Merzouga, Arfoud, and the Moroccan Sahara . Enjoy yourliving night under of stars sky in a desert camp and in of tradition style Raid.
Know More about this tour
1st Day: Marrakech Ouarzazate - Zagora
- Transport with professional driver, Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort., Diesel, Transportation Insurance, Fees of monuments, Quality Service, Pretty Camel Ride, Accommodation in a very Comfort Bivouac half board includes (dinner and breakfast), Accommodation in a traditional and Pretty Riad (Guest House) half board includes, (dinner and breakfast), Accommodation In a beautiful hotel with half-board includes (dinner and breakfast)
- Personal expenses Lunch Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Marrakech City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Sunset Camel Ride Tour in Marrakech Palms Grove Area
- Atlas Mountains Guided Day Tour from Marrakech including Lunch in Berber House
- Private Tour: Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Marrakech
- Casablanca and Rabat Private Full-Day Tour from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to Marrakech from Casablanca
- Marrakech Full-Immersion Day Tour with Lunch
- Private Guided City Tour: Discover the Authentic Marrakech