OverviewEmbark on a day tour offering you the opportunity to discover Nairobi's beauty and history within a short time. This tour includes a visit to the famous Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the Bomas of Kenya and Nairobi city, Nairobi national park, the Giraffe center, and the Karen Blixen museum.
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tour7am- 10am - Nairobi Park Tour - Enjoy wildlife game viewing at Nairobi National park with close luck of lions and rhino among other animals
11am-12pm: Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature to be released to the wild.
12pm-1pm: Visit the Giraffe Centre where you feed the friendly Rothchilds Giraffe. They accept a kiss as they pick their food from your palms! Stop over at some shopping areas enroute.
1pm-2pm: Take a quick break for lunch at the Utamaduni - Verandah restaurant (paid direct as per your choice of menu. Enjoy some free time for shopping around.
2pm-3pm: Visit the Karen Blixen museum, the house in the movie out of Africa.Visit the kazuri beads enroute.
3pm-4pm: Visit Bomas Of Kenya - Nairobi Tribal Toura Place named a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi. Bomas (homesteads) displays traditional villages belonging to the several Kenyan tribes.enjoy local tradition dances and acrobats and clients join as well in celebration local culture!
4:30pm: Drop at airport for onward flight / your hotel for a deserved rest.
Inclusions for Best Of Nairobi Day Tour
- Transportation in a mini van
- Fuel surcharge
- Private driver
- Local, professional guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Best Of Nairobi Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.