You will be picked up from Naples Crfuise Port, where your driver will meet you holding a sign with your name on it. Pickup at 8am to ensure there is enough time to visit the sights.
Sfogliatella Napoletana PastryorGelato Tasting included!
You will visit:
- Piazza del Ges, considered the entrance point to the Greek-Roman city, brilliant starting point for a tour of Naples
- Santa chiara church , built in the 14th century. The original church was the largest Clarissine church ever built.
- From Santa Chiara, a walk along the street known as Spaccanapoli (because it splits the old center of Naples in half.)
- Piazza san domenico maggiore, with the famous Scaturchio, one of the best pastry shops of Naples.
- San Severo Chapel and the Veiled Christ statue by Sammartino * [just in case of not too long line]. Tickets included
- Via San Gregorio Armeno known as the street of Nativity workshops
- San lorenzo maggiore church
- Via Duomo, with the the magnificent Cathedral. The Duomo is a 13th-century Gothic Cathedral dedicated to San Gennaro, Naples' patron saint. Inside, the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro has Baroque frescoes and other artworks
- Lunch time,we will suggestone of the best Pizzeria along via Partenope with the panoramic views of Castel dell ovo and volcano Vesuvius.
- Best views over the Gulf of naples from the hill of Posillipo by car
- Walking along the monumental area of Naples including Maschio Angioino (13th cy castle), Umberto I Gallery, San Carlo theatre, Piazza Plebiscito