The private tour will start with pick up from your accommodation in Rome.
A professional English-speaking driver with a private minivan will be with you during the entire day and since the tour is private youll be able to customize the itinerary.
You will have also a 6 hours with local licensed guide in Naples included.
On the way your driver will offer to you a Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting in a specialized Buffalo Mozzarella Store in the countryside close to Naples, the area is considered the fatherland of the Italian Buffalo Mozzarella!
Sfogliatella Napoletana Pastry or Gelato Tasting included ! In Naples.
You will visit:
- Piazza del Ges, considered the entrance point to the Greek-Roman city, brilliant starting point for a tour of Naples
- Santa chiara church , built in the 14th century. The original church was the largest Clarissine church ever built.
- From Santa Chiara, a walk along the street known as Spaccanapoli (because it splits the old center of Naples in half.)
- Piazza san domenico maggiore, with the famous Scaturchio, one of the best pastry shops of Naples.
- San Severo Chapel and the Veiled Christ statue by Sammartino * [just in case of not too long line]. Tickets included
- Via San Gregorio Armeno known as the street of Nativity workshops
- San lorenzo Maggiore church
- Via Duomo, with the the magnificent Cathedral. The Duomo is a 13th-century Gothic cathedral dedicated to San Gennaro, Naples' patron saint. Inside, the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro has Baroque frescoes and other artworks
- Lunch time, we will suggest one of the best Pizzeria along via Partenope with the panoramic views of Castel dell ovo and volcano Vesuvius.
- Best views over the Gulf of naples from the hill of Posillipo by car
- Walking along the monumental area of Naples including Maschio Angioino (13th cy castle), Umberto I Gallery, San Carlo theatre, Piazza Plebiscito