Best Of Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi: Hierapolis,Travertines,Cotton Castle - DenizliWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this guided small-group, full-day tour of the best of Pamukkale including lunch. Hop in your air-conditioned minivan as you head to visit the Cotton Castle", Necropolis, the Gate of Domitian, Hierapolis as well as the Hierapolis museum. The ancient site has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your Kusadasi hotel or port at 7:30am and make the 3 hour drive to Pamukkale, better known as "Cotton Castle". Once you arrive you will visit the famous hot springs known as travertines. Once known as Hierapolis, the pool provides today's visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities. After relaxing in the natural pools and enjoying a buffet lunch, visit the largest ancient cemetery in Asia Minor called necropolis. Next, head to other historical sites such as the Gate of Domitian and Ploutonion before heading to the Hierapolis Museum. The ancient site has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988. After seeing all the best that Pamukkale has to offer, depart for your hotel and arrive around 7pm or 7:30pm.
Inclusions for Best Of Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi: Hierapolis,Travertines,Cotton Castle
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch (wide selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan - (when you reach to Pamukkale, there is no vehicle allowed in historical areas, so you need to walk from Pool to theater for example)
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Best Of Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi: Hierapolis,Travertines,Cotton Castle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.