Best Of Paris In 2 Hours: Small-Group Walking TourWrite a Review
Much of the magic of Paris is concentrated in the heart of the city, full of historical sights like Notre-Dame, La Conciergerie, the Louvre, Tuileries Garden, and more. This 2-hour walking tour condenses them into a manageable and comprehensive overview of the most picturesque locales, perfect for those looking to maximize their sightseeing experience in a short amount of time. With a local guide who is tapped into the soul of Paris, you'll find out first-hand what makes the City of Light so special. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people to provide a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your Paris walking tour focuses on the must-see monuments, squares, and gardens located along the River Seine. Through secret details and imaginative stories, your guide bring to life 2,000 years of Parisian history, from the days of the Roman Empire to the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and French Revolution. Around every corner is another discovery.
Begin on Ile de la Cit to admire the Gothic carvings of Notre-Dame Cathedral and decipher its symphony of medieval messages. Then stop outside La Conciergerie, a former royal palace that became Europes most feared prison, and see Place Dauphine, a leafy square that leads you to the historic Pont Neuf for a panoramic view of the Seine.
Next check out the courtyards of the Louvre, where you can ponder the grandeur of the French monarchy and royal life, before continuing to one of the best-kept secrets of Paris: the hidden spaces of the Palais Royal. From here, end your tour with a stroll through Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries) to soak up the classic French atmosphere.
Your tour concludes at Place de la Concorde, where Marie Antoinette and her king met their fates under the blade of the guillotine. This historic square also offers views of the Obelisk, Eiffel Tower, and Arc de Triomphe.
Inclusions for Best Of Paris In 2 Hours: Small-Group Walking Tour
Exclusions for Best Of Paris In 2 Hours: Small-Group Walking Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.