After the guided tour that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Leaning Tower, climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps rising up in a spiral, will be one of the most amazing experiences you can ever try. The tower is 55.86 m tall (183.27 ft) from the ground on the low side and 56.70 m tall (186.02ft) on the high side, around 3.99 degrees leaning. The weak and unstable subsoil caused this unique phenomenon, contributing to create one of the wonders of the world.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Arco di porta nuova piazza manin at 3:20 PM
OverviewYour informative guide will take you on a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.
- Piazza dei miracoli
- Leaning tower
- Piazza dei cavalieri
- Scuola normale (outside)
Know More about this tour
- Staff assistance
- Local guide
- Leaning tower tickert and booking
- Cathedral admission ticket
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pisa Segway Tour
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Leaning Tower Access
- Small Group Pisa Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano by Minivan Including Wine Tasting
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Half-Day Chianti Afternoon Tour from Pisa
- Explore Pisa City with Skip-The-Line Leaning Tower Climbing
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini
- Panoramic Vespa Tour of Florence from Pisa