Prepare to be introduced to the incredible 9am City of Portland. This is the only city tour in Portland that offers a well-balanced overview of both downtown and surrounding area history, culture, current events and a representation of cultural diversity in the state of Oregon. Travel through the various parts of the city from downtown Portland to the Pearl District to Nob Hill, local neighborhoods and visit all the must-see attractions including the Pittock Mansion, Lan Su Chinese Garden and the International Portland Rose Garden.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourTravel through the various parts of the city from downtown Portland to the Pearl District to Nob Hill, and several neighborhoods. Visit all the must-see attractions including the sites of Pioneer Square and learn about the great diversity found in Portland’s downtown area, the historical importance it has played in the state’s history and the fast-growing culture that exists in the City of Portland.
On this tour, learn about many prominent and notable citizens of Oregon. Learn about Portland Food Carts. Next, tour through the Pittock Mansion, a meticulously preserved architectural landmark that symbolizes Portland’s transformation from a small lumber town into a bustling city.
As we travel, let the fragrance of our International Rose Gardens embrace you with over 550 different varieties of Roses, and delight your senses with the lush and beautiful Washington Park, featuring some of the most amazing cascade mountain views around.
Our last stop is the Lan Su Chinese Garden one of Portland's greatest treasures and most interesting sites to see while visiting Portland. A result of a collaboration between the cities of Portland and Suzhou, our sister city in China's Jiangsu province that's famous for its beautiful Ming Dynasty gardens, Lan Su was built by Chinese artisans from Suzhou and is the most authentic Chinese garden outside of China.
Inclusions for Best Of Portland City Morning Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Best Of Portland City Morning Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
We do not provide car seats and or booster seats
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.