OverviewPrepare to be introduced to the incredible 2PM City of Portland. This is the only city tour in Portland that offers a well-balanced overview of both downtown and surrounding area history, culture, current events and a representation of cultural diversity in the state of Oregon. Travel through the various parts of the city from downtown Portland to the Pearl District to Nob Hill, local neighborhoods and visit all the must-see attractions including the Pittock Mansion, Lan Su Chinese Garden and the International Portland Rose Garden.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAfter a Portland hotel pickup, travel through various parts of 'Rip City' from downtown to the Pearl District to Nob Hill, plus several other neighborhoods. Visit all the must-see attractions, including Pioneer Courthouse Square, and learn about the great diversity found in Portlands downtown area, the historical importance it has played in the states history, and the fast-growing culture that exists here.
On this tour, learn about the many prominent and notable citizens of Oregon. Tour through the Pittock Mansion, a meticulously preserved architectural landmark that symbolizes Portlands transformation from a small lumber town into a bustling city. While traveling, let the fragrance of more than550 different varieties of roses delight the senses with the lush and beautiful Washington Park, featuring some of the most breathtaking cascade mountain views around.
Thelast stop is the Lan Su Chinese Garden, one of Portland's greatest treasures and arguably the most interesting site to see while visiting the city. The garden is the result of a collaboration between the cities of Portland and Suzhou, a sister city in China's Jiangsu province that's famous for its beautiful Ming Dynasty gardens. Lan Su was built by Chinese artisans from Suzhou and is the most authentic Chinese garden outside of China.
The tour ends with a local hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Best Of Portland City Tour 2PM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Best Of Portland City Tour 2PM
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Car seats and/or booster seats not provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Portland Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Bike And Hike: Columbia River Gorge Adventure From Portland
- Essential Portland Bike Tour
- Portland Foodie Fieldtrip By Bike
- Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Portland Breweries By Bike
- Columbia River Gorge Tour From Portland
- World Of Speed Adventure
- Overnight Agricultural Experience From Portland