Best Of Porto Segway Tour
OverviewExplore Porto on a self-balancing electric Segway, and follow a guide through the citys UNESCO-listed Ribeira neighborhood. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, and admire top Porto attractions like pretty SÃ£o Bento Station, Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto Cathedral and BolhÃ£o Market. Soak up the citys bustling ambiance and hear tales of Roman history on this 4-hour Segway tour!This small-group tour is limited to 6 people, ensuring youll receive special attention from your guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and start your tour with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, follow your guide into downtown Porto.
Glide through the citys UNESCO-listed historic center, Ribeira, passing Baroque churches and showstoppers like Porto Cathedral. Stop to marvel at the cathedrals Romanesque beauty, and hear how most of the city was built around it during the 12th century a time of massive growth.
Pose for photos against the backdrop of Ponte de Dom Luis I, Portos eye-catching iron bridge that spans River Duoro, and then pass along Aliados Avenue into Liberdade Square. See the monument to King Peter IV a monarch that the city holds in high regard and then traverse the streets around So Bento Station, an exquisite building thats often described as one of the worlds most beautiful train stations.
Stop in front of Caf Majestic, an opulent eatery that lives up to its name; sneak a peek inside to see its extravagant interior with lavish mirrors, cherub sculptures and glistening chandeliers. Work your way through the streets to see Bolho Market with its colorful stalls and lively ambiance, and then pass the Clrigos Tower on your way to the pretty neighborhood of Miragaia.
After three hours on your Segway, glide back into the center of town with your guide and finish your tour near Cube Square.
Inclusions for Best Of Porto Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Segway training
- Bottled water
- Coffee and nata (traditional Portuguese pastry)
Exclusions for Best Of Porto Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with coordination problems or any other similar conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Does not allow:
Weight under 40 kg (88 Lbs) and over 120 kg (264 Lbs)
Individuals under the effect of alcohol or drugs
Individuals that have been under surgery, recently
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.