Explore Porto on a self-balancing electric Segway, and follow a guide through the citys UNESCO-listed Ribeira neighborhood. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, and admire top Porto attractions like pretty SÃ£o Bento Station, Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto Cathedral and BolhÃ£o Market. Soak up the citys bustling ambiance and hear tales of Roman history on this 4-hour Segway tour!
This small-group tour is limited to 6 people, ensuring youll receive special attention from your guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and start your tour with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, follow your guide into downtown Porto.
Glide through the city’s UNESCO-listed historic center, Ribeira, passing Baroque churches and showstoppers like Porto Cathedral. Stop to marvel at the cathedral’s Romanesque beauty, and hear how most of the city was built around it during the 12th century – a time of massive growth.
Pose for photos against the backdrop of Ponte de Dom Luis I, Porto’s eye-catching iron bridge that spans River Duoro, and then pass along Aliados Avenue into Liberdade Square. See the monument to King Peter IV – a monarch that the city holds in high regard – and then traverse the streets around São Bento Station, an exquisite building that’s often described as one of the world’s most beautiful train stations.
Stop in front of Café Majestic, an opulent eatery that lives up to its name; sneak a peek inside to see its extravagant interior with lavish mirrors, cherub sculptures and glistening chandeliers. Work your way through the streets to see Bolhão Market with its colorful stalls and lively ambiance, and then pass the Clérigos Tower on your way to the pretty neighborhood of Miragaia.
After three hours on your Segway, glide back into the center of town with your guide and finish your tour near Cube Square.
Inclusions for Best Of Porto Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Segway training
- Helmet and reflective jacket
- Bottled water
- Coffee and nata (traditional Portuguese pastry)
Exclusions for Best Of Porto Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 14 years old
Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs (45 kg) and not exceed 260 lbs (118 kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.