OverviewEnjoy this 6-hour sightseeing tour consisting of a walking tour and a 1-hour boat cruise on the Vltava river. See Charles Bridge, Lesser Town, Jewish Quarter, Old Town and more. Lunch included.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide at the designated central meeting point at 10am and get ready for your 6-hour guided tour of Prague's highlights.
Expect to see the changing of the guards, the oldest university in Central Europe, and the theater where former president Vaclav Havel once worked. Hear fascinating stories, such as the tale of 'good king' Wenceslas who killed by his drunken brother and the queen who broke swords with her bare hands, and learn about the national hero Jan Hus.
As you make your way across the famed Charles Bridge, listen as your guide talks about about the places and buildings that you pass. Walk through the Lesser Town then take a tram up to Prague Castle. Take an a coffee break at your own expense, then walk to the Jewish Quarter and Old Town to enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, board a 1-hour river cruise to see Prague from a different perspective.
Conclude your tour back at the original departure point at around 4pm.
Inclusions for Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Local guide
- River cruise
Exclusions for Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.