OverviewExperience the best that Riga can offer! Explore and discover Old Riga, Art Nouveau and Central Market - three "must see" districts in Riga during one tour. Together with a lovely local guide you will be able to immerse in the local culture, try typical Latvian food, learn more about history and rich cultural heritage of Latvia, explore the best sights and enjoy stories about what makes Riga so unique and special. It will be a small-group tour where each tourist would be treated like a dear guest. You will be very warmly welcomed!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourWe will start our tour with the remarkable Art-Nouveau district - a real treasure for those who enjoy beauty of the architecture. Our lovely guide will explain you more about the meaning of symbols hidden behind the beautiful facades, and introduce you with some of the most remarkable Art-Nouveau masterpieces.
The next we will set for the Old Riga where you will be able to hear interesting stories about famous Rigans, history and fate of the beautiful, centuries old buildings, and more about Latvian culture which is one of the oldest living cultures on the planet.
We will finish the tour with walk and trying typical local food in Riga Central Market. You will be able to meet some of the local producers and do some shopping in the biggest marketplace in Riga.
Inclusions for Best Of Riga Walking Tour
- Local and professional guide
Exclusions for Best Of Riga Walking Tour
- Entrance fees (5 EUR per person)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pick up from a centrally located place within a walking distance of Riga Old Town (for private tours)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Suitable for active people as a moderate amount of walking is involved (approx. 8 km)
Suitable as a shore excursion in Riga
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Transfer From Riga To Vilnius
- 3 Hour Private Riga City Tour
- Private Minivan Transfer: Riga City Center To Riga Airport
- Private Riga Central Market Tour
- Private Riga Old Town Walking Tour
- English Speaking Private Arrival Transfer From Riga Airport
- English Speaking Private Departure Transfer To Riga Airport
- English Speaking Private Minibus Arrival Transfer From Riga Airport
- Harry Potter And The Locked Chamber Game In Riga