OverviewGet in on a well-kept secret: Rome at sunrise is absolutely stunning - and there's no one around! See all of Rome's most famous sights in this rare peaceful moment of the day. Hotel pick-up is included for free and all transfers are by luxury Mercedes van in small groups of 6 people or less with a dedicated Tour Leader. Perfect for early-birds, photographers and anyone looking to escape the heat and crowds.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourFew sights are as beautiful as the Roman skyline at the first light of dawn. The rosy cupolas, bell towers and terra-cotta roofs seem specially made for the sunrise, when Rome's golden sun extends its first rays over the city embracing it with a serenity and warmth that is nothing short of magical. This extra-small group tour of 6 people or less will chauffeur you around Romes most famous sights in a luxury van before the city wakes up, and before the crowds arrive. Hotel pick-up is included for guests staying within the Aurelian walls.
Thanks to a super-early start time, youll be able to stand in front of the Trevi Fountain is all of its splendor without fighting for a view. Be in sleepy Piazza Navona as the cafs begin to open up shop, and admire Berninis Fountain of the Four Rivers. The peace and quiet of the early morning provide the perfect ambience to truly appreciate Romes unique beauty. The soft light and absence of crowds ensure ideal photography conditions. Stops also include the Pantheon, St. Peters Square, Circus Maximus, the Spanish Steps, the Colosseum and even a secret spot with the best view over the city for enjoying the sunrise. Along the way there will be plenty of time to stop for a typical Roman breakfast at any of the historic centers well-known cafs (own expense).
Your driver and Tour Leader will perfectly adjust the itinerary and timings of this tour according to the groups preferences and sunrise time, ensuring the best light, views and atmosphere at all stops. Multi-media presentations will be provided on iPads for all guests, integrating your experience with fun facts and curiosities at each stop including visual reconstructions of Ancient Rome to help you better imagine what Romes looked light at the height of its glory. Make the effort to catch this early-bird tour of the Best of Rome and leave the rest of your day free to explore other parts of the city or return to your favorite sights.
Inclusions for Best Of Rome At Sunrise - Rome's Famous Sights Without The Crowds
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Best Of Rome At Sunrise - Rome's Famous Sights Without The Crowds
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees (venues are closed)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Hotel pickup is available upon request, please call our customer service line the day before your tour to re-confirm pickup time and location
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.