Best Of Rome Walking Tour And Authentic Italian Cooking Class With Lunch Or Dinner
OverviewCalling all food enthusiasts and newbies to join our 3 course Roman hands-on cooking workshop in Rome after visiting major historical sites such as the Spanish steps, the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori ... just to name a few. The best part of it all is that you will get to keep the recipes of the meal made during the class so that the aspiring chef in you can wow your families and friends back home.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourBegin with a nice palm stroll to the Spanish Steps and continue to the Column of the Immaculate Conception, the Trevi Fountain , the Pantheon ... just to name a few. Along the way, you will not only learn about the history behind each of these major sites, but also about interesting facts and stories about about this eternal city was founded. After enjoying a relaxing walk, as well as making a wish at the Trevi Fountain revisiting this this beautiful city (your guide will tell you the stories behind this tradition and how to make a wish at this magnificent fountain according to Roman beliefs), head to a restaurant to create your 3-course meal with a starter, main course and a desert. The established local chef will be with you every step of the way to show you the secrets of making tasty traditional Italian pasta from scratch as well as preparing a well known Italian starter. Enjoy your wonderful creation with your new tour friends.
The sample menu of savory dishes that you will learn how to create includes:
- Bruschetta al Pomodoro
- Fettuccine al Bolognese or Fettuccine alla Carbonara or others depending on the seasons and availability of the freshest ingredients found
- Tiramisu or crostata
Inclusions for Best Of Rome Walking Tour And Authentic Italian Cooking Class With Lunch Or Dinner
- Pickup and drop-off from a centrally located meeting point.
- Local guide
- Lunch or Dinner
- All taxes, and fees are included in the tour
Exclusions for Best Of Rome Walking Tour And Authentic Italian Cooking Class With Lunch Or Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 per booking .
Workshop is usually held in a restaurant for an authentic experience with a licensed and experienced chef; however, if there are a few participants or under request, the class will be held at the chefs house.
This is a hands on pasta making class only, the sauces will be shown to you how they are made in front of you by the chef
The desert will be explained in theory , however, if you would like how to make the desert from scratch, please send us a note, and we will add you to a different class of ours ( surcharge applies)
You Might Also Like
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport