Best Of Rotorua Tour - Tauranga
OverviewOn our comfortable and modern Mercedes vehicles with experienced guides, we will take you to the best sights of Rotorua. Visit Te Puia, New Zealands living Maori cultural and geothermal centre and experience the stunning Pohutu Geyser, boiling mudpools and Maori arts. Then take a scenic drive via Government Gardens, Rachel's Pool, Rotorua Lakefront, Redwood Forest and coast. Tour Highlights Te Puia Maori Culture Concert Geothermal Geysers Government Gardens Lakefront Views Redwood Forest Kiwifruit Country
Know More about this tourMeet our friendly team at the Port of Tauranga as you disembark your ship. Your journey with us will begin depending on your ships berthing time.
The tour will begin by taking you alongside the stunning beaches of Mount Maunganui, or as we like to call it, the mighty Mauao. After this brief introduction to the city of Tauranga we will make our way for about an hour to the exciting city of Rotorua.
In Rotorua we will show you one of the most magnificent hubs of Maori culture in New Zealand, that is Te Puia (admission included). During your time in Te Puia you will be taken on a guided tour covering the fascinating Pohutu Geyser, boiling mudpools and Maori arts. On top of this you will be treated to a 40 minute traditional Maori concert that is a must do for all visitors to New Zealand.
After about 2 hours in Te Puia we will make our way to see the sights of Rotorua. You will be able to look out on the gorgeous Rotorua Lake as well as experience the flora at Government Gardens. Stand beneath giant trees that sky rocket above the ground in the Redwood Forest and be blown away by Rachel's Thermal Spring.
After our time in Rotorua we will make our way back to Tauranga with a stopover at the wonderful Kiwi Country where you will be able to learn all about New Zealand's most loved kiwifruit. Treat yourself to a kiwifruit icecream and taste test the many Kiwifruit products New Zealand specializes in.
We will then make our way back to the ship and have you ready to board without any time stresses. When travelling with us in our modern Mercedes vehicles you can guarantee you will be delivered safely, reliably and comfortably.
Inclusions for Best Of Rotorua Tour
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Best Of Rotorua Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wairoa River Kayak Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Including Te Puia and Polynesian Spa from Tauranga
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Including Te Puia and Agrodome from Tauranga
- Full-Day Shore Excursion: Hobbiton and Te Puia Combo
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Tauranga
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Highlights Including Whakarewarewa