Best Of Seoul Shopping Tour
OverviewGo shopping at three of Seouls best shopping areas with a helpful guide on this full-day coach tour. From the upscale Gangnam district to the more traditional Namdaemun Market to the popular Myeongdong district, you'll have your fill of clothes, accessories, cosmetics, shoes, housewares, electronics and more. Your guide knows each location well and can help you find the shops that are most suited to your interests and budget. Lunch is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in the morning, travel by coach to your first Seoul shopping destination of the day, the upscale Gangnam district.
Made famous around the world by Korean pop star Psy and his hit 2012 song 'Gangnam Style,' the district is known for high-end shops and expensive real estate, along with attractions like the Lotte World theme park, Samsung DLight and Olympic Park. With your guide, visit a large department store and then stroll down the tree-lined Garosu-gil promenade, checking out its trendy shops and European-style cafes.
Next, head over to Rodeo Street, a hub for Korean trendsetters. Get a look at the latest styles as you browse shops and people watch, and then have lunch at a local restaurant, where you have a choice of dishes such as bulgogi (marinated grilled beef) or bibimbab (a hot rice dish usually made with seasoned vegetables and fried egg).
After lunch, stop by a ginseng center and a duty free shop en route to Namdaemun Market, the biggest traditional market in Korea. Operating day and night, the market is renowned for its vast size and the variety of items for sale. Hundreds of street vendors and shops sell a range of inexpensive clothing, accessories, housewares and more, sometimes at wholesale prices, so sharpen your bargaining skills!
Then head to your last stop, Myeongdong, one of Seoul's leading tourist attractions where you can browse inexpensive cosmetic boutiques, specialty apparel, department stores and shops with mid-level prices. Along the main streets you'll find brand-name stores while the side streets and alleys are home to less-familiar brands.
Throughout the day, your guide shares informative commentary about each district and Korea's fashion culture. You can store all of your shopping bags in the coach after each stop until you are dropped off at your hotel, where your tour ends.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Best Of Seoul Shopping Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Best Of Seoul Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 2 years and younger are free of charge
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Alcohol Tasting with Brewmaster Including Dinner in Insadong
- Full Day Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- Custom Tour: Best Night View of Seoul
- Small-Group Tour of Gangnam District
- Dark Side of Seoul Evening Ghost Tour
- K-Drama and Shopping Day Trip to Daejangguem Park and Icheon Lotte Outlet