Best Of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
OverviewDiscover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud. Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple. Go to Ubud Monkey Forest, enjoy lunch overlooking lush green landscape near Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more.Tour is limited to a maximum of 7 travelers.
Know More about this tourAfter a pick-up from your Bali hotel, this is your itinerary:
This area is in the south side of Ubud and a really nice place to enjoy your cup of tea and see the wonderful waterfall. You can get close to it and feel the fresh spray of the natural water.
This is a village specializing in woodcarvings. Most of the prominent wood carvers of Bali live in Mas village, producing elaborate and fine woodcarvings and teaching the young generation to carve.
Ubud Monkey Forest
The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Ubud Traditional Market
Here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
Ubud King Palace
In the center of Ubud you will see the palace from the road. Entering the area you can walk around to take pictures of the traditional Balinese architecture complex and see daily, traditional Balinese dance.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Visit the coffee plantation where you'll see, among other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal's feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Inclusions for Best Of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Petrol surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
Exclusions for Best Of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Other expenses
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.