Best Of Vancouver Private Evening City Tour
OverviewVancouver is Canada's most beautiful city, situated between the mountains and the sea. It's host to the 2010 Winter Olympics and regularly classed in the top three most livable cities in the world. Take full advantage of the short time you have on this 3-hour tour, specially designed for the business traveler who may not have the opportunity to take a daytime tour. Depending on the time of year, it may even be a "Vancouver after dark" occasion.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
This private, 3-hour tour includes the services of a professional, local guide and vehicle, available for groups as small as two or as large as needed. Small groups will travel in luxury SUVs or Cadillac touring limos with all seats facing forward for easy in and out access.
Thetalented guides will show the best that Vancouver has to offer. The tour begins with 6pm pickup at any Vancouver hotel. Afterwards, visit famous attractions, such as Stanley Park and the Lions Gate Bridge. Then stop at Chinatown, the second largest on the west coast of North America and one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods, before heading to Gastown, Vancouver's earliest business district, lovingly restored with modern shops and galleries.
Get a view of the entire city from the Queen Elisabeth Park Viewpoint, visit the entertainment and business districts, and stop for coffee at Granville Island, Vancouver's art and fashion mecca.
Inclusions for Best Of Vancouver Private Evening City Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Best Of Vancouver Private Evening City Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Private Transport from Downtown Vancouver to Rocky Mountaineer Train Station
- Grouse Mountain Snowshoe Rental
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Granville Island Market Tour
- Grouse Mountain Admission
- Victoria and Butchart Gardens Day Trip from Vancouver
- Private Transport from Downtown Vancouver to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal