Best Of Vatican Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour - Vatican City
OverviewYou will visit the very best of the Vatican Museums on your 3-hour tour including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Skip the long lines and enjoy your guide's fascinating commentary as your group explores the treasures of the Vatican. Your tour begins and ends near the entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and the rest of your group near the entrance to the Vatican Museums where you will enter with pre-purchased, skip-the-line tickets and begin your exploration of Vatican City.
Normally our group tours has between 15 / 18 participants, and have a maximum of 22 people.
First, you will visit the best of the Vatican Museums. You will see many stunning works of art and visit the wonderful Raphael Rooms, with masterpieces by the famous artist. From here, you will enter the mind-blowing Sistine Chapel. Your guide will tell you all about Michelangelo's most famous work of art, the Sistine Chapel ceiling.
Your tour will finish with skip-the-line access from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter's Basilica. You will be in awe of this enormous Cathedral as your guide explains its history and wealth of art.
Your comprehensive tour ends near the entrance to the Vatican Museums.
Inclusions for Best Of Vatican Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour
- Entrance fees (Vatican)
- Professional guide
- Skip the line
Exclusions for Best Of Vatican Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
St. Peter's Basilica is a church. As such the Vatican can decide to close it with no notice. In this case you will spend longer in the Vatican Museums with your guide
Departure times may vary
Small group size is a maximum of 26 people
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Papal Audience with Hotel Pickup and Tour Escort-Led Papacy Discussion
- Morning - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Morning - Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Rome City Pass
- Early Entry Vatican Museums: The Sistine Chapel Before Opening Time
- Sistine Chapel Raphael Rooms Private Tour
- Priority Line: St Peter's Mosaic School Walking Tour