OverviewYou will enjoy the tour with excellent guide, luxurious vehicle and top atractions in this region! This is one of the most popular tours outside Belgrade. Locations that you will visit are Krusedol medieval monastery from 15th century, Sremski Karlovci baroque town with visit to excellent family winery with tasting. Follows Novi Sad sightseeing with Petrovaradin Fortress, the second biggest in Europe.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourDiscover Vojvodina province near Belgrade! You will visit first Krusedol Monastery from 15th century, the biggest and most important monastery in Vojvodina region, located in Fruska Gora national park. Folows visit to Sremski Karlovci Town, which represent the place of preservation of Serbian culture in the 18th and 19th century, with tasting in wine cellar. You will try 6 types of wine, including special type - Bermet wine which was found on Titanic wine map and it is only produced in Sremski Karlovci in whole world! After a short drive you will visit City of Novi Sad, located on Danube River bank with beautiful Petrovaradin Fortress, second biggest fortress in Europe. Short sightseeing and optional lunch in restaurant by the river, bellow the fortress. The tour is done in nice cars (mostly new Mercedes cars or Alfa Romeo). You will picked up from your address and dropped off on the same location.
Inclusions for Best Of Vojvodina: Novi Sad, Petrovaradin, Sremski Karlovci And Krusedol Trip From Blegrade
- Transportation between sites
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Sightseeing of Krusedol monastery
- Sightseeing of Novi Sad and Petrovaradin fortress
- Wine tasting in Sremski Karlovci
Exclusions for Best Of Vojvodina: Novi Sad, Petrovaradin, Sremski Karlovci And Krusedol Trip From Blegrade
- Lunch (approximately 12 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Day Tour: Fruska Gora Monasteries And Sremski Karlovci
- Belgrade City Highlights Half-Day Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Belgrade Pub Crawl
- Belgrade Layover Tour: Private City Sighteeing Tour With Round-Trip Airport Or Hotel Transport
- Private Day Tour To Viminacium And Smederevo Fortress
- Belgrade Private City Tour
- Serbian Royal Dinasty Day Tour And Wine Tasting
- Private Day Tour: Architecture And Hungarian Secession In Serbia
- Belgrade Sightseeing City Tour
- Best Of Western Serbia Day Trip From Belgrade