Best Of Washington DC E-Bike Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewMaximize your time in DC by visiting more of the city's best sites on this new e-Bike adventure! This 5 hour adventure will take you to some of the best Memorials, along the National and the Tidal basin. After a quick lunch stop we'll move into Arlington and Georgetown to get the full experience!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourWith the help of thee-bikes, we'll cover a lot of ground in a small amount of time. These e-bikes have a small motor to help power you, meaning you'll be able to go farther with less effort! Your expert guide will guide you around the National mall and Tidal Basin before stopping for a brief lunch. Once you've worked up an appetite, we'll stop for a quick lunch before crossing the Potomac River into Arlington. There you'll visit the Marine Corps Memorial before heading into Georgetown. Georgetown is the oldest part of Washington, DC so we couldn't leave it out! Your guide will share this gem's best history, legends, and of course fun, and maybe even ghostly, stories!
Tour Highlights include:
- White House
- Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- MLK Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Netherlands Carillion
- Marine Corps (Iwo Jima) Memorial
- Key Bridge
- C&O Canal
- Kennedy Center
- The Watergate
Please note that while we do stop for lunch, the cost of lunch is not included.
Inclusions for Best Of Washington DC E-Bike Tour
- Live Guide
Exclusions for Best Of Washington DC E-Bike Tour
Cost of meal
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All riders must be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet (or 155cm) tall.
All riders must be able to ride a bike.
There will be a stop for lunch on tour, but the cost of the meal is not included in the tour. Please be cash or credit card if you wish to purchase a meal on tour.
Please do not bring too many belongings with you for the tour. The bikes are equipped with small luggage racks for personal items.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably for the weather. You may always store extra layers brought along for the tour in our office.
Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our bike tours.
All of our tours operate rain or shine. We have rain ponchos available for purchase in our office for $1. If the poncho is not opened and used we will refund you for the purchase.
We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tours caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not be refunded.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.