Best Of Western Serbia Day Trip From Belgrade
OverviewIf you are into incredible nature you should discover part of amazing western Serbia! You will visit Stopica cave, special Terzica avlije village which is open air museum of traditional way of life in this region, you will take a ride in an old rustic tourist train Sargan Eight and at the end you will visit Mokra Gora ethno village Wooden city (Kustendorf).*NOTE: Shargan Eighttrain is available only in period from April 1st to October 31st. The rest of the months, this site will be replaced with the visit of amazing Sirogojno villageto Potpecka cave.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Western Serbia is the new Switzerland!First you will visit Stopica cave and then Terzica avlijevillage, whicih is open air museum of traditional way of life in this region. Stopica cave ranks among the most beautiful caves in Serbia and features the deepest rimstone pool in Serbia and is designated the Monument of Nature of the first category. Terzica Avlijeoffers a variety of interesting activities including summer school for learning traditional crafts such as pottery, knitting, mosaic-making, and graphic skills. In the village there is also an open air museum, or "ethno-village" known as the Old Village Museum, covering nearly 5 hectares with authentic elements of ordinary life collected from all over the Zlatibor region from the 19th century. The ethno-village displays a set of traditional wooden buildings, including a bakery, a dairy, and an inn, all in authentic form. Follows trip tofamous old rustic Sargan eight train ride.It is anarrow-gaugerailwaythat passes through numerous tunnels, over 5 bridges, and overcome the altitude difference of 300 meters, on a total distance of 15 kilometers.
After ride you will visit ethno village Drvengrad (wooden city), built by famous Serbian film director Emir Kusturica, who won twice Palm dOr on Cannes film festival. Optional lunch at ethno restaurant, with diverse Serbian national specialties typical for Western Serbia and rakia drink of course.
Inclusions for Best Of Western Serbia Day Trip From Belgrade
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Best Of Western Serbia Day Trip From Belgrade
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.