Best Of Zagreb Private Day Trip From PlitviceWrite a Review
Explore the best of Croatia capital, Zagreb. Your friendly and professional driver will take good care and adjust the tour according to your wishes. Have a journey through the Croatian countryside with panoramic views. On the way you will see the breathtaking Millers Village Rastoke and The Homeland War Museum.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Start your tour with hotel pick up and head straight to our capital, Zagreb. After 30 minutes driving you will arrive to Rastoke Village where the nature had played with turquoise waters of the river SlunjÄica and divided them into a myriad of sputtering waterfalls. You will check out how the watermill works and a have a coffee break by the river.
The countryside road offers great panoramic views and different perspective of Croatia. The next stop is in Karlovac â the city with 4 rivers and renaissance history. You will visit Turanj fortress from the 18th century and check out a Homeland war museum.
A little bit more driving and you arrive to Zagreb where you will spend approximately 4 hours. Here you will meet with your local guide and make a walking tour through the historic center (Upper Town, Cathedral, Tkalciceva street).
When you finish visiting, return back to Plitvice â 2 hours driving.
Inclusions for Best Of Zagreb Private Day Trip From Plitvice
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Exclusions for Best Of Zagreb Private Day Trip From Plitvice
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.