Best Xi'an Private Day Tour - XianWrite a Review
From USD 36
OverviewBest Xi'anÂ one day tour is designed to be completed in 8Â hours.YouÂ will visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in the morning, and then your tour guide will escort you to either Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, or City wall. The afternoon hours will be open for your according to your interest. Please advise the attraction you would like to visit.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will greet you at your downtown Xi'an hotel lobby and take you directly to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Also known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World,” the museum shows a surprisingly high number of sculpture which makes it the most significant archeological discovery of the 20th century.
In the afternoon, you will have three most visited attractions to choose from for a visit:
- Xian ancient City Wall: the most complete and well-preserved as well as the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it encloses the city, you have an option to ride a bike on top of the city wall.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: originally built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now the Big Wild Goose Pagoda is located in a big garden area where locals enjoy their leisure time.
- Shannxi History Museum: a huge amount of cultural relics will show you the development of Chinese civilization.
Inclusions for Best Xi'an Private Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Best Xi'an Private Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 2 is free to join
Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.