Bethlehem And Jericho Day Tour From Herzliya - HerzliaWrite a Review
From USD 170
OverviewBethlehem and Jericho full day tour in English from all hotels in Herzliya. Visit Bethlehem, Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the West Bank. The biblical birthplace of Jesus, it’s a major Christian pilgrimage site. Jericho is believed to be one of, if not the oldest cities in the world.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel lobby from hotel in Herzliya. Drive through the Judean Desert with amazing stop point for panoramic view of the Good Samaritan Inn. Afterwords, proceed to Jericho, the oldest city in the world. You will see Zacchaeus Sycamore fig tree, overview of Mt. of Temptation. Next stop will be the Mount of ancient Jericho where 25 cities were uncovered. Cable car not included in group tour.
After lunch, the second part of the tour will commence. Continue your way to Bethlehem that is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Your Palestinian guide will meet you after your border crossing, this portion may include short unaccompanied walking portion and a change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territory (passports are required). After passing the boarder, visit the Church Of Nativity and Mangers Square.
On the way back you have a panoramic stop overview of Shepherds field and return to Herzliya.
Inclusions for Bethlehem And Jericho Day Tour From Herzliya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Transfers provided by an air conditioned coach bus with Wi-Fi
- Entry fees as per itinerary
Exclusions for Bethlehem And Jericho Day Tour From Herzliya
- Food and drinks
- Cable car in Jericho
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.