Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
OverviewThis full-day, small-group tour will take you back in time to visit several ancient sites. Travel both to Jericho and Bethlehem, where you take in the highlights of these amazing historical cities. A trip to the birthplace of Jesus Christ and Zacchaeus sycamore fig are not to be missed.
Know More about this tourYour journey begins, after getting picked up at your central Tel Aviv hotel, with a drive through the Judean Desert towardJericho. Along the way, you will pass the Good Samaritan Inn before stopping at sea level to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Arrive in Jericho, one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, and admire the lush greenery that is in stark contrast to the dry desert you have passed through. Visit Zacchaeus sycamore fig, one of the citys most famed attractions, before moving on to an overview of the Mount of Temptation, where Jesus was tempted by the Devil.
Your time in Jericho also includes a visit to Tel e-Sultan, an archaeological site that has uncovered more than 20 settlements dating back thousands of years.
Venture next to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ. Your excursion takes in the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square. On the way out of the city, you will see the numerous shepherd fields that surround Bethlehem.
Please note:Cable car passage up the Mount of Temptation in Jericho is not included in the cost of this tour.
Inclusions for Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Tel e Sultan in Jericho
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- cable car passage in Jerichois not included in the cost of this tour.
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passports are required
The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
Palestinian guides meet the tour only after border crossing
Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.