Bethlehem Half Day Tour From Herzliya - HerzliaWrite a Review
OverviewBethlehem Daily half day tour from all hotels in Herzliya. Bethlehem is a Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the West Bank. The biblical birthplace of Jesus, its a major Christian pilgrimage site. The birth is marked by an inlaid silver star in a grotto under the 6th-century Church of the Nativity, which shares Manger Square with the 15th-century Church of St. Catherine and the 1860 Mosque of Omar.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from hotel lobby in Herzliya to start your tour to Bethlehem. The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Palestinian guides meet the tour only after border crossing. Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion. Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territory. Passports are required.
After passing the board you will visit the Church Of Nativity and Mangers Square. Visit in Milk Grotto, local famous souvenirs store and return to Jerusalem. On the way back you have a panoramic stop overview of Shepherds field and return to Jerusalem. This tours ends in Jerusalem Old City. No return service included with this tour.
Inclusions for Bethlehem Half Day Tour From Herzliya
- Pick up service from your hotel lobby
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Full transfers – luxury air conditioned + WIFI coach bus
- Entry fees according to our itinerary
Exclusions for Bethlehem Half Day Tour From Herzliya
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen. Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites in Bethlehem.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.