Bethlehem Jericho Dead Sea Qumran Day Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewDeparting from Tel aviv, this one day tour takes you to four of Israel's most popular sites. Discover Bethlehem, thebirthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity. The second stop of the day is Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, where you will learn about its fascinating biblical history. From here visit Qumran, where you'll have some time to explore the caves where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered as well as free time for lunch. Finally, head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the mud at a private beach.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourAfter your 6:30am pick up from Tel Aviv, will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
Explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch. End the dayat the Dead Sea for floating in the waters and immerse in the muds on our private beach. Return to Tel Aviv at around 5:30pm.
Note that the order of sites is subject to change as per the guidance of your operation team.
Inclusions for Bethlehem Jericho Dead Sea Qumran Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho
- Dead Sea private beach entry fee
Exclusions for Bethlehem Jericho Dead Sea Qumran Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Qumran entrance fee (30 NIS per person, optional)
- Entry fee to Old Jerico (10 NIS per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours: Night Life and Alcohol in Florentin
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours: Tel-Aviv Vegan Food Tour
- Christmas Eve in Jerusalem & midnight mass in Bethlehem
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road North Gallilee Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road North Golan Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road Negev Desert Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Jerusalem Off-Road Adventure
- Private Tour in Jaffa - Tel Aviv