Bethlehem Jericho Qumran Dead Sea Day Tour From Jerusalem
OverviewDeparting from Jerusalem, this one day tour takes you to four of Israel's most popular sites. Discover Bethlehem, thebirthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity. The second stop of the day is Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, where you will learn about its fascinating biblical history. From here visit Qumran, where you'll have some time to explore the caves where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered as well as free time for lunch. Finally, head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the muds at a private beach.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tour
After your 07:45 pick up from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem to be able to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert,you will reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, where you'll explore the Mount of Temptation.
Explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, where you will have some free time for lunch. End the dayat the Dead Sea, float in the waters and immerse in the muds on our private beach. We will return to Jerusalemat around 16:30.
Inclusions for Bethlehem Jericho Qumran Dead Sea Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho
- Dead Sea private beach entry fee
Exclusions for Bethlehem Jericho Qumran Dead Sea Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Entrance fees to Qumran (optional, approx 30 NIS), entrance fees in Old Jericho (10 NIS)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please note that order of sites are subject to change as per the guidance of local operator
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Jerusalem: Mahane Yehuda Veggie Tour
- Mahane Yehuda Market Self-Guided Nightlife and Food Tour
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Jerusalem
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road Negev Desert Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Jerusalem Off-Road Adventure
- Private Jerusalem City Walking Tour
- Private Tour Bethlehem and the Dead Sea
- Full Day Jerusalem and Bethlehem