Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour From Jerusalem
OverviewA 4 hour tour with prearranged taxi pick up from your Jerusalem hotel or predetermined location (with names and phone numbers of taxi driver and group ) and take you to meet your Palestinian-Christian guide for a tour of Bethlehem and the surrounding areas, including the Church of Nativity, Shepherds' Field, and Solomon's Pools. You will also view Herodion from the outside before returning to your Jerusalem hotel.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Jerusalem by pre-arranged taxi in either the morning or afternoon depending on your preferred time to start your 4 hour tour. You will be driven to Bethlehem where you will cross over to meet your private guide will be waiting for you and you and you will commence your tour of the Holy sites of Bethlehem and surrounding parts.
This private tour will emphasize the cross cultural aspects of Bethlehem's long history and you will be encouraged to meet some of the local people and learn about the local culture from them. Please note there will be time for shopping if required, however this is not essential. After your tour, you will say goodbye to your private guide and be driven back to Jerusalem by taxi.
Inclusions for Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A small amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jerusalem Super Saver: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Day Tour plus In the Footsteps of Jesus Walking Tour
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Bethlehem Day Trip
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 9 Hour Masada Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem