Our tourwill start right from eastern border of Beverly Hills. The guide will show you the beauty and reveal secrets of residential area. Hip and famous Sunset Boulevard is integral part of the tour. You may pass some memorable estates as well. The very first and oldest Pink Palace is on thelist which stands near tiny and captivating Will Rogers Memorial Park.
Lavish Beverly Drive will bring us to a true Halloween Spirit house. The group will rally along Beverly Gardens linear park. Following our itinerary you'll eventually reach worldhype Beverly Hills City, where you will stop at the famous Beverly Hills Sign and cute lily pond. This is one of the most photographed spots in the city and is favorite for both residents and visitors.
Stroll through Rodeo Drive - the ultimate shopping indulgence and is one of Southern Californias bona fide tourist attractions, to the perfect location of a friendly to guests popularBeverly Wilshire Hotel. Get ready to find out facts, see more and notice places you never thought about.
- Doheny Fountain
- LavishBeverly Hills streets
- Beverly Hills Celebrities Estates and Scandals
- Sunset Blvd
- The Beverly Hills Hotel and Sunset park
- Pave roads of Beverly Garden Park
- Church of Good Shepherd
- Beverly Hills Sign and Lily pond (get ready to take photos)
- Rodeo Drive
- Wilshire Hotel
- Electric fountain & Beverly Hilton Hotel
- Amazing Spadena HouseEntertainment Triangle: PlayboyEnterprises, Inc; GibsonMusicGovernment zone: Beverly Hills City Hall, BHPD
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- And much more along the way