Beverly Hills Segway City Tour - Los Angeles
OverviewRide effortlessly around landmarks, historical points, and celebrity estates as you feel and witness the famous Beverly Hills district. This 3-hour segway tour is fully-guided with safety gear and training being a part of the cruise as well. Perfect for couples, friends, and families.
Know More about this tourOur tourwill start right from eastern border of Beverly Hills. The guide will show you the beauty and reveal secrets of residential area. Hip and famous Sunset Boulevard is integral part of the tour. You may pass some memorable estates as well. The very first and oldest Pink Palace is on thelist which stands near tiny and captivating Will Rogers Memorial Park.
Lavish Beverly Drive will bring us to a true Halloween Spirit house. The group will rally along Beverly Gardens linear park. Following our itinerary you'll eventually reach worldhype Beverly Hills City, where you will stop at the famous Beverly Hills Sign and cute lily pond. This is one of the most photographed spots in the city and is favorite for both residents and visitors.
Stroll through Rodeo Drive - the ultimate shopping indulgence and is one of Southern Californias bona fide tourist attractions, to the perfect location of a friendly to guests popularBeverly Wilshire Hotel. Get ready to find out facts, see more and notice places you never thought about.
- Doheny Fountain
- LavishBeverly Hills streets
- Beverly Hills Celebrities Estates and Scandals
- Sunset Blvd
- The Beverly Hills Hotel and Sunset park
- Pave roads of Beverly Garden Park
- Church of Good Shepherd
- Beverly Hills Sign and Lily pond (get ready to take photos)
- Rodeo Drive
- Wilshire Hotel
- Electric fountain & Beverly Hilton Hotel
- Amazing Spadena HouseEntertainment Triangle: PlayboyEnterprises, Inc; GibsonMusicGovernment zone: Beverly Hills City Hall, BHPD
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- And much more along the way
Inclusions for Beverly Hills Segway City Tour
- Round-tripcruise from Doheny Fountain
- Small-group tour up to 4 people
- Sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide
- Training to ridetransporters
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Complimentary water
Exclusions for Beverly Hills Segway City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation will be sent out to customer once confirmed
Not recommended for participants with back and/or leg problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
The rider must stand upright for an extensive period of time
Passenger's weight MUST be: min 80lbs, max 225lbs
Minimum age to ride alone is 18 years
Children (12-17) must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for children under 12 years old
Dress code is smart: jeans, sportswear, sneakers, joggers
A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a credit
Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.