THE LANDSCAPE OF BHUTAN - 06 NIGHTS - Thimphu
Overview06 nights Tour starts from Bagdogra airport / NJP railway station to Bhutan & return.
- Vehicle from Bagdogra to Bhutan & return.
- Visit Tashichho Dzong in Thimphu.
- Visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King's Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum.
- Visit the Punakha Dzong & Chhimi Lhakhang.
- National Museum Ta Dzong & visit Drukgyel Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang.
Know More about this tour
DAY 01: IXB / NJP TO PHUNTSOLING
Arrive at IXB / NJP RAILWAY STATION. On arrival you will be received by our Professional representative with a traditional welcome and proceed for Phuentsholing (980 ft. /142 km/3 hours) ,through the lush green as well as most beautiful Tea garden in Duars. On arrival at Phuentsholing, The most rapidly growing town in Bhutan checks in into your respective hotel. Overnight stay in Phuentsholing.
DAY 02: JOURNEY TO THIMPU
After making permits drive to Thimpu (171 km/6 Hours) The Capital Town of Bhutan.
On the way you may visit Kharbandi Ghumpha-a Buddhist Monestry.Here you get the finest view of Phuntsoling and Jaigaon township lies in the valley of Torsa River. Take your lunch on the way.Enjoy the drive between the valleys.Check into Hotel. Rest of days is free for own activity. Over Night in Thimphu.
DAY 03: FULL DAY THIMPHU TOUR
After breakfast your tour starts for Thimphu Site Seen – 1: Buddha Point 2: Folk Heritage Museum 3: Tashichodzong 4: BBS Tower 5: National Takin Zoo 6: National Memorial Chorten. Overnight in Thimphu.
DAY 04: THIMPU TO PARO VIA PUNAKHA
After breakfast drive to Paro ( 75 km )-another serene beauty of Bhutan.Enrooted visit Punakaha Valley via Dochula Pass. You may visit Punkha Dzong on the way.Check in to Paro hotel.Evening free for own. Overnight at Paro.
DAY 05: PARO LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast tour starts for 1:Kichu Lakhang 2: Drukgyel Dzong: 3: Rin Pung Dzong 4 : Taksang Monastery. Overnight in Paro.
DAY 06: PARO TO PHUNTSOLING
After breakfast journey starts for Phuntsoling. Enjoy the beautiful valleys enrooted.Over night at Phuntsoling.
DAY 07: PHUNTSOLING TO NJP / IXB
After breakfast journey starts for IXB /NJP. Take good memories with you.
Inclusions for THE LANDSCAPE OF BHUTAN - 06 NIGHTS
- 06 nights accommodation on twin / double Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per Itinerary).
Exclusions for THE LANDSCAPE OF BHUTAN - 06 NIGHTS
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.