Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica And Temple Of Artemis Tour From Izmir With Private Guide
OverviewVisits to ancient city of Ephesus, House of Mother Mary, St John’s Basilica and Artemis Temple
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter a scenic drive, arrive in Ephesus was the Roman capital of Asia Minor, and home to over a quarter of a million peoplefrom slave traders to saintsat its peak between 1 AD and 2 AD. 150 years of excavations at Ephesus have revealed the most complete Greco-Roman classical city on Earth. Then the House of Mother Mary where she is supposed to spent last years of her life.
After a lunch break to taste the local flavors of rich Turkish cuisine, continue to St Johns Basilica, was the second largest church of Byzantine Architecture and the burial of Apostle John, one of The Four Gospel Writers. We will also visit local cooperative and viewing center for a presentation that shows the influence of Christianity on a traditional Turkish rug design. The final stop is at site of Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Ephesus and the above mentioned sites were added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2015.
Inclusions for Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica And Temple Of Artemis Tour From Izmir With Private Guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica And Temple Of Artemis Tour From Izmir With Private Guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.