Biblical Ephesus Tour For Cruisers - Kusadasi
OverviewTHIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAVEL COMPANIONS.Enjoy your full day,private guided tour that was focussed on Christian History in Ephesus. Visit Ancient City of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary, Saint John Basilica and Temple of Artemis. Walk on the streets where Apostle Paul and John walked, feel the peaceful atmosphere of House of the Virgin Mary, visit the tomb of John the Apostle in Saint John Basilica, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take excellent pictures in front of Celsus Library,explore Roman Baths,Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, Agora, etc. Ensure a personalized experience with your knowledgeable guide. Since it will be your private tour, you can spend your time in the sites as much as you wished, take your pictures from best foto ops that are shown by your guide, ask your questions to your private guide who will be with you entire day.
Know More about this tourYou will be welcomed by your professional licensed local tour guide who will be with you entire day and tell you every point of the ruins you visited. You will have very luxury brand new Mercedes vehicle with separate driver. After we met you, we will have scenic drive around 20 minutes to a pilgrimage centre House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit. Our next stop will be an UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized; Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human; Celcus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time; Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians; Marble Street; Roman Baths ; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets. Afterward, very short drive to Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world. Our next stop will be Saint John Basilica. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of basilica. If you want lunch depending to your request, your guide will recommend you a good local restaurant that you can have best local food with reasonable prices.
Inclusions for Biblical Ephesus Tour For Cruisers
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide entire day
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
Exclusions for Biblical Ephesus Tour For Cruisers
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines )
- Food and drinks
- Gratitude (suggested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No dress code
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Daily Kusadasi Boat Trip
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide