Biblical Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
OverviewOur Biblical Ephesus tour is covering visit to Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary and Basilica of St.John. This Private Ephesus Tour is departing from Kusadasi port every day. Also, visit of Ephesus is included the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the Baths of Scholastika, the Temple of Hadrian, Ancient Toilets, Agora, Hercule Gate, Domitian Square, Library of Celsius, the Grand Theater.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at the port of Kusadasi and half hour drive to Bulbul Mountain where the House of the Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. The peaceful site is sacred to both Christians and Muslims, and is visited by many tourists and pilgrims. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage. On November 29, 2006, Pope Benedict XVI celebrated mass here. you will continue and enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan; enter a section of the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The Grand Theater, where the Apostle Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 people. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, You will also see the graceful columns and mosaics that remain of the Basilica of St John, built by the Emperor Justinian over the tomb of St John the Apostle, before returning to your ship at the Kusadasi port, where you tour concludes. After all the visits, you will go back to port of Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Biblical Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Biblical Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Small-Group Pamukkale Day Trip from Kusadasi: Travertines and Hierapolis
- Private Sirince Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Kusadasi Port to Priene, Stone Houses of Doganbey Village and Ephesus with Lunch in Karine
- Kusadasi Shore Excursion Private Guide and AC Transportation
- Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi Cruise Port