OverviewVisit some of the most important sites and major locations in northern Israel in the comfort and luxury of a small group. Departing from Tel-Aviv, explore the beautiful and historic city of Nazareth, Tiberias and churches along the way to the Sea of Galilea, including Jesus's family home and sites of his miracle work and teachings. A small group tour in a new, air-conditioned coach ensures you all the time you need to fully experience and marvel at the many sites and views you will encounter along the way.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStarting with pick-ups from your hotel in Tel-Aviv, begin the 2-hour drive north along the coastal highway towards Nazareth, passing along the way lush green landscapes and a wonderful view of the Mediterranean as well learning on the cities and places you will pass by as you prepare for the rest of the trip.
The very first site you explore in the historic city of Nazareth where, according to the New Testament, Jesus spent most of his childhood is the Basilica of the Annunciation – a breathtaking church located in the center of the city and is believed to be built on the house of the Virgin Mary and Joseph, parents of Jesus.
From there, a short walk to the nearby St. Joseph’s church - that stands where once Mary's husband Joseph lived and worked as a carpenter, a profession Jesus practiced as well.
After basking in the glory and beauty of Nazareth, continue onwards with your trusted guide, through Kfar Cana, where Jesus turned water into wine, and onto the popular resort town of Tiberias, found on the shores of the Kinneret, otherwise known as the Sea of Galilee.
Drive along the sea to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the excavated ancient synagogue where Jesus taught his disciples, and was near the home of some of his apostles. Continue to Tabgha , the site of the miracle of fish and loaves located at the foot of the Golan Heights.
Travel south along the shore to reach Yardenit, where the Jordan River flows out of the sea of Galilee towards the dead sea.
It is here that Jesus is said to have been baptized. Having followed in the footsteps of Christ, return to Tel Aviv.
Inclusions for Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee On A Small Group Tour From Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee On A Small Group Tour From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide. English is available daily except for Sunday; Please contact to check other available languages
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem And Jericho From Tel Aviv
- Golan Heights Day Trip From Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Caesarea Haifa Akko And Mediterranean Coast Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour From Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker And Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Tour: Masada And Dead Sea Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Half Day Private Walking Tour Of Jaffa
- 6-Day Tour Of Christian Israel
- Galilee Christian Tour
- Old And New Jerusalem Day Trip From Tel Aviv