Biblical Jewels Of Ephesus - KusadasiWrite a Review
OverviewThis biblical jewels of Ephesus tour gives you the opportunity to explore the capital city of the Romans in the Asia Province. Remarkable ruins and historical site attract millions of people every year. It is time to discover the Ancient City of Ephesus, House of Mother Mary, Seven sleeper's cave and Basilica of St John. It is going to be an experience that you will never forget.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks your professional tour guide will be awaiting you with a board where your name is written at the arrival gate of the Port. Then you will join your guide to get to the van.
After 30 min. driving you will be arrived to Selcuk town where Ephesus ruins still stand. Firstly, you will stop at Ephesus. The extensive ruins which include The Odeon, State Agora, The Temples of Dea Roma, Prytaneion, Domitian Square, Hercules Gate, Curetes Street, The Fountain of Trajan, The Baths of Scholastica, Themple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, The Gymnasium, Grand Theatre. And much more monuments create the special atmosphere of Ephesus, charming each visitor. Once it was a trade center of the ancient world, later on became a religious center of the early Christianity and today, a famous and unique tourism center proving all its perfects to the visitors around all over the world.
We also visit The House of Virgin Mary, the place where it is believed that she had spent last years of her life. It is considered that St. John brought Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the death of Jesus Christ and that a small house was built for her on Bulbul Mountain. On July 26, 1967, Pope Paul VI visited The House of Virgin Mary and declared one of the pilgrimage center. Then you are going to visit the Seven Sleepr's Cave.The last point you will visit is the Basilica of St.John where he was most probably buried. To the end of your tour you are going to be transferred back to port.
Inclusions for Biblical Jewels Of Ephesus
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Biblical Jewels Of Ephesus
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.