Bicycle Rental In Rome
OverviewExploring the eternal city by bike is the best way to make the most of its beauty. You can reach hidden places and enjoy the beautiful natural parks away from the traffic and smog. You can park your bike right in front of the monuments, squares or at the points of greatest interest.Save your time and money by avoiding unpleasant inconveniences of transport.
- Ideal choice for families
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourEnjoy the city with a wonderful bicycle ride and discover the beautiful places of Rome. All the bikes are new, made 100% in Italy, and suits all needs. Bike directly up to the monuments you want, free of traffic problems. Cycle along the Colosseum, Pantheon and visit the beautiful Piazza di Spagna with the possibility to snap amazing photos. Through the many parks and pedestrian areas, enjoy the beauty of nature, away from the city noise and the smog of the cars.
You can choose the rental period, choosing what you prefer, from comfortable 6 hour, 12 hours or 24 hours if you don't want to miss a moment of the eternal city.
Included in the price, you have a map of Rome with the best places you can visit, helmet and safety lock.
Inclusions for Bicycle Rental In Rome
- Use of helmet
- Map with best places to see in Rome
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Bicycle Rental In Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for very young children
For the rental it's necessary to have a valid ID (Example: Passport) and a deposit of 50 euro, in cash or credit card which is refundable after the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome